Our priority will always be the health and well-being of our guests, colleagues and their families, so we have made a few changes to the way we do business.
- We prefer to greet you personally, but while COVID-19 is still active we will be offering guests the option of contact free check in and checkout. If requested access codes to the keysafe will be sent by sms. Sanitiser will be available at the key safe and at other locations around the hotel.
- All rooms are now “triple sheeted” so this is having an effect on decor.
- Due to additional COVID safe cleaning routines check in times may need to be ammended.
- TV and air conditioning remotes are frequent touch points so they are all being kept in zip lock bags for your safety. Please don’t remove the remotes from the bags.
- We have also put away the chess set in the guest lounge for the same reason.
- Cookie Monsters will be disappointed that the bottomless cookie jar is having a holiday until life returns to normal.
- Coffee addicts will also be disappointed that we are discontinuing the public coffee pod machine as it represents a multiple guest touch point that is too difficult to control.
- Unfortunately our bowls of fresh seasonal fruit are also deemed too risky in this post COVID world but they will be back when it is safe.
- The contents of every fridge will be emptied after each guest has left.
- To comply with government regulations we also require the names, addresses and phone numbers of ALL guests. Please provide these at the time of booking.
- If you are required to cancel your booking due to a quarantine or travel restriction requirement please let us know so we can discuss your options.
Please be assured we are doing all we can to make your stay safe and pleasurable and ask that you comply with our requirement for social distancing and please don’t visit us if you are felling unwell.
We look forward to welcoming you to Vacy Hall anytime you want to stay.
Graham Higgins – Vacy Hall owner and host